ΑΓΓΛΙΚΑ ΣΤ ΤΑΞΗ - ΑΠΑΝΤΗΣΕΙΣ


ΑΓΓΛΙΚΑ ΣΤ ΤΑΞΗ

COMPARISON - ΑΠΑΝΤΗΣΕΙΣ
A.    
1.    Which is the fastest(fast) animal in the desert?
2.    Rob’s car is larger than (large) ours.
3.    I think the whale is the heaviest (heavy) animal in the world.
4.    Which is the longest (long) river in our country?
5.    Is Mt Olympus higher than (high) Mt Taygetos?
6.    Sahara desert is the hottest (hot) place on Earth!
7.    Which is the smallest (small) country in Europe?
8.    I believe Billie Eilish is more beautiful than (beautiful) Lady Gaga…
9.    I think the tallest (tall) buildings in the world are in New York!
10. My mum’s pizzas are better than (good) the restaurant.
11.  My grades this term are worse than (bad) those in the last term.

B.  
1.    That athlete runs faster(fast) you.
2.    Ι came to school later than (late) you today.
3.    My sister sings the most beautifully (beautiful) of all the students in her classroom!!
4.    My best friend is a doctor and she works harder than (hard) me.
5.    Don’t go so fast! My leg is hurt, so I am walking more slowly than (slow) you.
6.    I read this book the most carefully (careful) of all my books!
7.    It was my turn to make breakfast so I woke up the earliest than (early) of all my family!
8.    My Grandma cooks better than (good) my mum!! Sorry mum, but it’s true!!
9.    I read Mike’s letter but I can’t read yours. Mike writes more clearly than (clear) you.

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Γλώσσα Α τάξη: Να σας διαβάσω; (παρελθοντικοί χρόνοι Αόριστος και παρατατικός)

Α' τάξη Γλώσσα 9 (Το κοτσύφι, ρήματα σε -ιζω και -ευω)