ΑΓΓΛΙΚΑ ΣΤ ΤΑΞΗ - Simple Past No 3 - Απαντήσεις


A.   Βάλε τα ρήματα που είναι σε παρένθεση στον Simple Past!

Yesterday I woke (wake) up really early in the morning. I got (get) up and brushed (brush) my teeth. I opened (open) the window because it was (be) hot outside. I made (make) coffee and I had (have) some fruit for breakfast. Then, I wore (wear) my new tracksuit and I went (go) out for a run.
When I came (come) back home, I took (take) a shower and I sat (sit) in front of the computer. I didn’t have (not-have) a lot of work to do, so I finished (finish) in an hour. After that, I made (make) lunch and I called (call) my best friend. We decided (decide) to go to the cinema in the afternoon! We saw (see) a really nice film!!! At last, I set (set) my alarm clock at 8 o’clock in the morning and I fell (fall) asleep early.

B.    Κάνε τις παρακάτω προτάσεις αρνητικές …
Ex. The exams began last week. 
      The exams didn’t begin last week.
1.     I broke my glasses yesterday.
     I didn’t break my glasses yesterday.
2.    I bought a new car last year.
I didn’t buy a new car last year.
3.    I flew to Japan last summer.
I didn’t fly to Japan last summer.
4.    I gave my teacher an apple.
I didn’t give my teacher an apple.
5.    I left my jacket at school.
I didn’t leave my jacket at school.
6.    I spoke to Peter last night.
I didn’t speak to Peter last night.
7.    I wrote a letter to my friend.
I didn’t write a letter to my friend.

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Γλώσσα Α τάξη: Να σας διαβάσω; (παρελθοντικοί χρόνοι Αόριστος και παρατατικός)

Α' τάξη Γλώσσα 9 (Το κοτσύφι, ρήματα σε -ιζω και -ευω)